Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) Policy
Apollo Power Systems Pvt. Ltd. is committed to achieving excellence in Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) performance and demonstrating leadership carries out our activities in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
- The Managing Director has overall responsibility in EHS matters. Responsibility lies in effective Administration, Implementation, Strategic direction and Performance Monitoring.
- Commitment to meeting or exceeding all relevant legal and other requirements and monitoring compliance through periodic assessment.
- Robust HR selection & training systems to ensure that all persons working for or on behalf of the company are competent to fulfill their EHS responsibilities.
- Promotion of the efficient use of energy and resources.
- Selection of competent contractors who commit to comply with our EHS policy & standards.
- Apollo employees at all levels have a personal responsibility to take due care and follow EHS requirements.Fulfilling these responsibilities is an employment obligation.
- The company conducts its business in accordance with the key EHS principles, supported by effective management systems.
- Continual improvement in EHS performance, including prevention of pollution, hazard identification & risk control.
- Periodically review of predefined objectives and targets.
- Operations of EHS impacts and objectives is communicated to all the people working in/behalf of the company. Its’ communicated to the stakeholders too.