Environment, Occupational Health & Safety Policy
Apollo Power Systems Pvt. Ltd. is committed to achieving excellence in Environment Occupational Health and Safety (EHS) performance and demonstrating leadership carry out our activities in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
- The Managing Director has overall responsibility for EHS matters, its effective administration, implementation, Strategic direction and performance monitoring.
- Commitment to meeting or exceeding all relevant legal and other requirements and monitoring compliance through periodic assessment.
- Robust HR selection & training systems to ensure that all persons working for or on behalf of the company are competent to fulfil their EHS responsibilities.
- Promotion of the efficient use of energy and resources.
- Selection of competent contractors who commit to comply with our EHS policy & standards.
- Apollo employees at all levels have a personal responsibility to take due care and follow EHS requirements.Fulfilling these responsibilities is an employment obligation. The company conducts its business in accordance with the following key EHS principles which will be supported by effective management systems
- Continual improvement in EHS performance, including prevention of pollution, hazard identification & risk control.
- Clearly defined objectives and targets which are periodically reviewed.
- Communication with all persons working for or on behalf of the company and other stakeholders regarding the EHS impacts and objectives of its operations.