Facility Management Training
Apollo Power Systems Pvt. Ltd. is one of the best facility management company to provide Facility Management Training in India. Apollo believes in corporate facility management services & understands the importance of the employee training, development & education, at the same time. It provides big payoffs for the company in increased productivity, knowledge, loyalty, and contribution.
The facility management training in Bangalore division is managed by a team of professionals who design a set of functions & activities to impart at knowledge on various aspects to all company staff, including Marketing, Sales, Service, FMS or Manufacturing, to improve & maximizing both organizational and employee effectiveness.
At Apollo Power Systems, as the Facility Management Services, staffs are periodically trained on the best practices regarding Operation & Maintenance of most Electro-mechanical Equipment, including Transformers (sub-stations), DG-Power House, UPS, HVAC, Chiller, Elevator, Electrical panels, Many Breakers, Building Management Service activities, etc.
Apollo provides the best facility management course in Bangalore. Let’s have a look at the course stages and other details.
Stages & various types of facility management training course provided for corporate & MNC’s
- Pre-Employment Induction Training: Site orientation to brief about site activities, roles & responsibilities including checklists/documents.
- At office: Induction Training, Attitude, Behavior, Time management, Effective communication, team building, Leadership qualities & Internal relationship
- At site: State-of-the-art training to suit each site on various equipment, appliances including understanding the customers/client’s requirements, interacting with vendors, handling tough situations without panic, solving problems as per customer requirements
- Periodic refresher courses are carried-out separately for each site both for Field Staff & Customer Support Representatives (CSRs) at sites
- Training facility for the Back office operations
- External Training for Supervisors and above
- Apollo also provides customized training based on client requirement/demand for their own staff for up-gradation. During such instances, Apollo uses the services of Industry professionals, Consultants with specialized skills on a particular topic/field for training the staff in areas such as EHS, Fire & Safety at sites to meet statutory compliance.
- Apollo also has the capability and facility for imparting similar training sessions to Clients at respective sites on a continuous or periodically as per the clients’ need.