Facility Management Training
Apollo Power Systems Pvt. Ltd. believes in & understands the importance of the right employee training, development & education, at the right time, which provides big payoffs for the company in increased productivity, knowledge, loyalty, and contribution.
The training division, managed by a team of professionals, design a set of functions & activities to impart apt knowledge on various aspects to all company staff, including – Marketing, Sales, Service, FMS or Manufacturing, with the aim of improving & maximizing both organizational as well as employee effectiveness.
At Apollo Power Systems, as the Facility Management Services’ staff are periodically trained on the best practices regarding Operation & Maintenance of most Electro-mechanical Equipment, including Transformers (sub-stations), DG-Power House, UPS, HVAC, Chiller, Elevator, Electrical panels, All types of Breakers, Building Management Service activities, etc.
Stages & Various Types of Training provided
- Pre-Employment Induction Training – Site orientation to brief about site activities, roles & responsibilities including checklists/documents to be maintained
- At office – Induction Training, Attitude, Behavior, Time management, Effective communication, team building, Leadership qualities & Internal relationship
- At site – State of the art training to suit each site on various equipment, appliances including understanding the customers/clients requirements, interacting with vendors, handling tough situations without panic, solving problems as per customer requirements
- Periodic refresher courses are carried-out separately for each site both for Field Staff & Customer Support Representatives (CSRs) at sites
- Training facility for the Back office operations
- External Training for Supervisors and above
- Apollo also provides customized training based on client requirement/demand for their own staff for up-gradation. During such instances, Apollo utilizes the services of Industry professionals, Consultants with specialized skills on particular topic/field for training the staff in areas such as EHS, Fire & Safety at sites to meet statutory compliance.
- Apollo also has the capability and facility for imparting similar training sessions to Clients at respective sites on a continuous or on a periodical basis, as per the clients’ need.