Apollo’s exclusive Service division undertakes Servicing of all types of Generators up to 4000 kVA and offers a slew of Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMCs) with pre-defined response time & service quality. The in-house Service team has the competence to service virtually any Generator, whatever make or model.
The Service team headed by the Industry professionals comprises of trained, experienced, dedicated & skilled Service Engineers, Product Support Executives & Service Managers, and work 24 x 7 to address problems associated with DG sets and AMF / Synchronizing panels, maintained by them.
The Generator Service Division Offers:
- Major and Minor overhaul of Diesel / Gas Generator Engines and Alternators
- Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) and / or Service Line Agreements (SLA)
- Preventive Maintenance Programs
- Performance Monitoring and Systematic Diagnostic and Failure Analysis
- Diagnostic Analysis facility using special tools
- Spares & Consumables Management for the DG sets undertaken for servicing
- Consultation and Orientation/Training on all maintenance-related issues
The Generators Servicing division also offers tailor made maintenance programs to cater unique needs of the customer – be multiple generator installations at several locations or a single generator at a particular site, the service team will design & implement an annual maintenance program based on the need & commits to a schedule. As a special feature, customized maintenance programs to meet specific needs of clients in demanding situations, are also offered.