Apollo exclusive Service division undertakes Servicing of all types of Generators from 3 to 3000 kVA and offers a slew of Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMCs) with pre-defined response time & service quality. The in-house Service team has the competence to service virtually any Generator, whatever make or model.
The Service team headed by the Industry professional comprises of Trained, experienced, dedicated & skilled Service Engineers, Product Support Executives & Service Managers, and work 24 x 7 to address the problems associated with DG sets and AMF / Synchronizing panels, maintained by them.
The Generators Servicing Division Offers:
- Major and Minor overhaul of Diesel / Gas Generator Engines and Alternators
- Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) and / or Service Line Agreements (SLA)
- Preventive Maintenance Programs
- Performance Monitoring and Systematic Diagnostic and Failure Analysis
- Diagnostic Analysis facility using special tools
- Spares Management for the DG sets undertaken for servicing
- Consultation and Orientation/Training on all maintenance-related issues
The Generators Servicing division also offers tailor made maintenance programs to cater unique needs of the customer – be they multiple generator installations at several locations or a single generator at a particular site, the service team will design & implement an annual maintenance program based on the need & commits to a schedule. As a special feature, customized maintenance programs to meet specific needs of clients in demanding situations, are also offered.
Amongst the Leading Generators Serviced Are:
DDC, Mitsubishi, Volvo, MTU, Cummins, Caterpillar, Kirloskar, Ashok Leyland, Kohler, etc.
Apollo Power Systems is also an Authorized Service Centre for Weichai Power for servicing of an entire range of Engines for construction equipment and also takes care of all related spares supply & spares management activities, in India