Solar Off-Grid Solutions
What is Solar Offgrid?
The solar off grid system provides electricity from the solar panels independent of the grid network(public electricity)
How it works?
The system constitutes:
1) Solar Panels – PV panels that are roof mounted or placed on the terrace area to capture sunlight.
2) Solar inverter – converts Direct current generated from solar panels into AC(Alternating Current)
3) Switchboard – Alternating Current(AC) generated from solar inverter goes through switchboard to power home or to send surplus current back to the battery.
4) Battery – stores the current generated from the solar panels or any surplus from electricity indoors.
5) Battery Inverter – It’s 2 way – takes surplus electricity from the main switchboard and converts it into DC electricity to be stored in batteries or convert stored DC electricity from the batteries into AC electricity to power the house.
Net Metering benefits of using battery Inverter
- Sell power to the grid when surplus electricity is available
- Bi-directional meter which measures both the inflow &outflow of energy
- Store the solar power in the grid to use it later and pay only for the net energy consumption
- Get paid by DISCOM for excess energy exported to grid at attractive rates
- Up to 90% reduction in electricity bill is possible
- Net Units = Imported Units – Exported Units
Two ways of using the off-grid system
- AC coupled system – This system allows the Alternating current(AC) generated by the solar panels to power up home directly using AC wiring.
- The DC coupled system – This system allows the current generated by the solar panels to be fed to the battery through the battery inverter.
Before the design is started the energy load profile is sketched out by taking a look at the electric load of the major applianced used. Energy efficiency can be brought about by choosing the right appliances and efficient home design.
Providing Reliable & Cost Effective, Backup Power through solar using underutilized rooftops.
- It syncs and shares energy with Solar, Battery and Grid
- Highest performing inverters
- Solutions available from 1KW – 200 KW
- Best in class solar modules
- Single phase and Three phase Solutions
- Long lasting battery technology
- Customized MS Galvanized / Aluminum mounting Structure
- Customized solutions to suit individual power backup requirements considering connected load and required backup time
- Individual Houses
- Places of Worship
- IT / BT Companies
- Farm Houses