Solar Off-Grid Solutions
What is Solar Offgrid?
The solar off grid system provides electricity from the solar panels independent of the grid network(public electricity)
How does it work?
The System Constitutes:
1) Solar Panels – PV panels that are roof mounted or placed on the terrace area to capture sunlight.
2) Solar Inverter – converts Direct current generated from solar panels into AC(Alternating Current)
3) Switchboard – Alternating Current(AC) generated from solar inverter goes through the switchboard to power home or to send surplus current back to the battery.
4) Battery – stores the current generated from the solar panels or any surplus of electricity indoors.
5) Battery Inverter – It’s 2 way – takes surplus electricity from the main switchboard and converts it into DC electricity to be stored in batteries or convert stored DC electricity from the batteries into AC electricity to power the house.
Two Ways of Using the Off-Grid System
- AC coupled system – AC coupled system is where a battery is added to the On-Grid or Grid-tied solar PV system to store power.
- The DC coupled system – This system allows the current(DC) generated by the solar panels to be fed to DC operated appliances.
Before the design is started the energy load profile is sketched out by taking a look at the electric load of the major applianced used. Energy efficiency can be brought about by choosing the right appliances and efficient home design.
Providing Reliable & Cost Effective, Backup Power Through Solar Using Underutilized Rooftops.
- It syncs and shares energy with Solar, Battery and Grid
- Highest performing inverters
- Solutions available from 1KW – 200 KW
- Best in class solar modules
- Single phase and Three phase Solutions
- Long lasting battery technology
- Customized MS Galvanized / Aluminum mounting Structure
- Customized solutions to suit individual power backup requirements considering connected load and required backup time
- Individual Houses
- Places of Worship
- IT / BT Companies
- Farm Houses