Solar On-Grid Solutions
What is Solar On-grid Solutions?
The On-grid solution consists of the solar system connected to an utility grid(usually the public electricity grid) that powers the system without battery backup. The system is customized to use small battery bank as buffer to provide robustness and deliver quality power to the customer.
How does the system work?
An On-grid solar system generates electricity using solar power utilizing solar panels. The power generated is Direct Current(DC) and needs to be converted to Alternating Current(AC) for external appliances to use. So the system is connected to one or more inverters to convert DC to AC. The inverters also help to regulate the current generated.
The system consists of AC and DC disconnects. They are used to switch the current flowing between the components. It helps to maintain and protect against electric fires. The solar meter measures the the power generated in the system.
Major components of the system:
- Solar modules
- Grid- Electicity supply
- Grid Tie inverter
- AC disconnect
- DC disconnect
- AC distribution panel
- Solar meter
Benefits of On-grid Solar Solutions
- On-Grid Solar Solutions Harnesses the Solar Energy for Sustainable & Cost Effective Power Solutions using underutilized rooftops.
- Syncs and Shares energy with Grid
- Turnkey solutions including Net metering
- Without battery, economical with no recurring cost
- Export generated unutilized energy to grid
- Best in class solar modules
- Solutions available from 1KW and above
- Highest performing inverters
- Single phase and Three phase Solutions
- Customized solutions to suite site conditions
- Individual Houses
- Places of Worship
- IT / BT Companies
- Farm Houses