Edge Over Competition
[ultimatetables 7 /]
Maximum Energy Generation
- Tracking the Sun like a Sunflower allows us to gather and convert more sun to energy.
- The high efficiency combined with tracking, means the system is always pointing at the Sun, gathering the most of the Sun’s rays and converting it to power.
- On a good day, Quadsun can produce up to 70% more energy than other Solar Technologies.
Maximum Conversion Efficiency
- The high reflectivity and precise parabolic mirrors combined with very efficient receivers maximize conversion of sunlight.
- The hot water solution has a unique design that allows benchmark heat rate transfers from the receiver to the medium that needs to be heated.
Low Physical Footprint – Minimal Space
Quadsun systems need close to only half the space required to generate the same amount of energy as compared to other technologies.
A low footprint is the outcome of tracking the sun using high efficiency cells.[ultimatetables 6 /]
- Chassis manufactured with Laser cut parts
- Galvanized chassis for rust free life
- Die Casted Gearbox
- Slew Gearbox design for Azimuth and Elevation Tracking
- DC Brushless Stepper Motors for Precision Sun-Tracking
- Specially tooled Tempered mirrors with maximum reflectivity
- Mirrors tooled by Rioglass
- Specially designed Receiver for Maximum Heat Exchange
- The structure designed for wind speeds up to 120 Kmph
- Customized Sun tracking Algorithm and Electronics
- Field control Electronics using reliable components
- Sensors to monitor wind speed and temperature
- Flow switch to monitor proper water flow
- Flow meters to record water flow
- Components with best MTBF
- Product Tested and Approved by NISE – National Institute of Solar Energy